25 years of international experience in the area of General Management, organisation and business planning focussing especially on holistic business strategies.
Education at the Leopold Franzens University for tourism and services Innsbruck focussing on „strategic management“.
Internationally educated corporate strategist and manager of team-dynamics.
Member of numerous Interest- and Sales-networks with qualified and professional cooperation partners who are ready to be called for every requirement.
Expert for meaning-oriented business- and personal development (reflexion and supervision).
Restructuring and development of companies. Banking discussions, financial planning, situation- analysis, budgeting, target-performance analysis, calculation
- Studies at the Leopold Franzens university for tourism and services in Innsbruck.
- Accredited Insights MDI® consultant, trainer and coach.
- Accredited MOA® consultant, trainer and coach (stres- and sense-dynamics).
- Accredited RELIEF® consultant, trainer and coach.
- Train the trainer education.
- 6σ Six Sigma Green Belt
- 6σ Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lecturer at the technical college in the areas of team-dynamics, conflict-management, stress and
- Lecturer as special guest at the management-center Innsbruck in the areas of management and jurisdiction (controlling and financial-statements-analysis).
- Holistic business-development
- Development and strategy of companies, team-dynamics and meaning-oriented coaching.
- Coaching for meaning-oriented motivation, chronic stress and Burn-Out prevention.
- Human Ressource Management (Leadership and employees).