- 25 years of international experience in management positions (marketing, sales), including two years as resident in the USA and approximately one year in the UK. Four years as technical project manager of a Joint Venture China-project (extended Asian markets) in Mainland, China. Several foreign assignments inter alia in India, Thailand, Japan, Brasil, Germany, France and several EU-states.
- Sales director for Europe/ North-, Middle- and South America for a big international company with more than 25.000 employees worldwide.
- Development and management of international leading teams with different cultural backgrounds, nationalities and religions in Europe, Asia and Amerika
- Development of new departments in the area of training as well as the world-wide roll out.
- Development and implementation of global training programms, their concrete implementation and the training of employees with focus on sales considering different patterns of thinking and different standards of education (National award 2000).
- Planning, organisation and implementation of worldwide workshops, seminars and Train- the-Trainer courses.
- International experience as Change-Manager and Train-the-Trainer. Training topics: team- dynamics, intercultural management, situative human ressource management as well as conflict solutions within the team.
- Certified Insights MDI-consultant & trainer (management consulting & diagnostics Scheelen)
- Social profile and SED trainer – Systematic Energetic Dialectics, certified (HP Hepe, Hamburg)
- RELIEF-Trainer and consultant – Stress Prevention (Insights MDI)
- Certificate of competence for qualified human ressource- and project management
- Train the Trainer ecudation (Door International Training & Coaching, Amsterdam)
- Strategy-development & implementation concepts– main focus: human ressource development/sales
- Change management within HRM – realizing and accompanying change processes and implementing them within the team
- born 1958 in Innsbruck, merried, 2 children
languages: German and English written and spoken, french (improvable)
- Recreation: family travels, sailing with friends, going for a spin whith my motor bike, skiing, enjoying a good glass of wine, reading a good book…