18 years of national and international experience in the areas of General Management, operation, marketing & sales in the hotel business and gastronomy
3 years youngest General Manager of a 5 star category hotel at the Wiener Ringstraße.
Management- and ownership consultant for hotels within the KMU and hotel chains.
Manger and owner representative for example of the Hotel König von Ungarn in Vienna.
Management- and personality single- coachings.
Member of examination boards in tourism, lecturer and trainer at management courses in tourism
Lecturer at the Vienna college and the Executive Academy of the economic university of Vienna
- University study for general management parallel to employment
- Certified trainer for adult education
- Diverse seminars for sales, personality development and leadership
- International coordinated training in Austria, Germany and Scandinavia as General Manager as a completion of my practically-oriented career.
- Ownership-consultant, management support, management on time, business-analysis, hotel- analysis on the basis of USALI and STAHR, trainings e.g.. „Individual selling“
- Teaching other branches with direct customer-contact the successful service concept of the tourism branch.
- born. 1972 in Amstetten in Lower Austria, merried, 2 children
- languages: German and Englisch written and spoken
- Recreation: Time with my family and friend, travelling, watching good football-players, reading a good book.